- Visit Strasburg PA – one of Lancaster County’s most unique villages beckons visitors with sights and sounds of another time.
- Train Collectors Association – headquartered in Strasburg, Pennsylvania, is one of the largest and most prestigious collecting societies in the world.
- The Iron Horse Inn – a Strasburg tradition for over a century, we offer fine food and drink on historic East Main Street.
- The Lancaster County Art Association – a non-profit art association with an emphasis on community service and teaching art.
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania – everything you ever wanted to know about trains, locomotives, railroads, and their rich history.
- Strasburg Rail Road – fall in love with trains all over again.
- Strasburg Scooters – Enoy a guided tour through the back roads of Lancaster County as you follow your guide on a ride full of surprise stops hidden throughout the countryside.
- The Springerle House – makers of authentic Springerle cookies in the old Swiss way. On East Main Street just off of the square.
- Lancaster Central Market – a living tradition. Central Market is the cornerstone of Lancaster’s living history and a daily reminder of the enduring vitality of community life. When you shop at Central Market, you are participating in a cultural tradition that touches four centuries.
- Deneen Pottery – The premier producers of custom handmade logo stoneware.
- Lancaster County Bed & Breakfast Inns Association – listing of more unique lodging in Lancaster County.
- Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau – The Official website for Lancaster County tourism.
- Southern Lancaster County Chamber of Commerce – The Southern Lancaster County Chamber of Commerce strives to advance the civic, commercial and industrial interests of the Southern Lancaster County area.
There are numerous restaurants in the vicinity; our obvious favorite is the one we own – the nearby Iron Horse Inn; but if you really want to get back in the car, waste gas and drive somewhere ;)